Framework EDI - an EDI tool for programmers
Framework EDI is a software development tool that includes ActiveX/COM and .NET components that provide to programmers an EDI parser and constructor to enable them to quickly and easily create tailored and robust EDI solutions. Below are just a few simple EDI application examples that one can create with the Framework EDI software:
- EDI Generator - creates outbound EDI (electronic data interchange) documents.
- EDI Translator - parses and translates inbound EDI messages.
- EDI Analyzer - validates an EDI file and automatically generates Acknowledgments (997 and 999) or Syntax Messages (CONTRL).
- AS2 Server/Client - for receiving/sending EDI files securely over the Internet.
EDI Parser and Constructor
Framework EDI also includes the following utilities:
- the eFilemanager - used for viewing, editing and troubleshooting EDI documents.
- the eAnalyzer - used for EDI validation.
- the SEF Manager - used for reading and editing EDI implementation guidelines in SEF files.
EDI Software Utilities
Reasons to use Framework EDI:
- FREDI-COM and FREDI-NET components are powerful EDI parsers that support both EDI X12 and UN/EDIFACT standards.
- The Framework EDI package includes user friendly EDI utilities that enables you to easily read EDI files, and create EDI Implementation guidelines.
- It is an innovative technology that allows you to even tackle EDI file conversions such as converting EDI to XML or EDI to text.
- The component has functions that can send EDI messages quickly and securely over the Internet via TCP/IP protocols and EDIINT AS2.
- It validates EDI documents so that files you create or read adhere to the EDI X12 or UN/EDIFACT standards.
- It automatically generates EDI Functional Acknowledgments (997), Implementation Acknowledgments (999), and EDI Syntax Messages (CONTRL).
- You can create an EDI application in a very short time, at a fraction of a cost, which you have complete control over...with assurance that you're maintaining the EDI standard.
- Join over a thousand users (including Fortune 500 companies and US Government institutions) already using EDIdEv products in their EDI solution.
- ...and the number 1 reason to use Framework EDI is...It makes working with EDI fun!
"Great Product!" -
G. Towne from Fisher, Towne & Associates
"The only answer for EDI developers. For any developer worth their weight in SDRAM modules, this the way to go! It allowed us to implement our EDI system and keep the project well within budget. Their documentation is very comprehensive and their support staff is very polite and knowledgeable. Have fun!" - P. Cohan from Poly-Tex
Contact info: 263 W. Olive Avenue #357, Burbank, CA 91502, U.S.A., firstname.lastname@example.org. (Website Last Updated: November 30, 2018)